X-Connect OBDII Connector allows you to directly connect to the OBDII port found in vehicles 1996 and newer. The OBDII Connector is usually found under the dashboard and provides an easy way to charge and maintain a battery without any direct interaction with the battery. Or use with 13.6V Supply Mode found on select battery charger models to maintain vehicle power during battery replacements.
- WARNING: This product is fused at 10 Amps. Always check with the vehicle manufacturer to verify the maximum current supported through the OBDII port. Do not use if the vehicle’s OBDII fuse is below 10A and/or shares a fuse with the ECU or other sensitive equipment.
- Charge and maintain your battery directly through your OBDII port.
- Maintain battery power during replacement on vehicles 1996 and newer.
- Built-in fuse protection for increased safety.
- More ways to charge with plug-n-play accessory changes.
- Rugged, watertight connector for extreme environments.