Skip to content
- Lucas Synthetic transmission oil is designed for use in heavy-duty truck transmissions, but it can also be used in many other applications.
- Contains an exclusive additive concentrate derived from synthetic oil that lowers operating temperatures and offers lubrication that's superior to conventional fluids, especially for the upper bearings and gears.
- Lucas Synthetic transmission oil contains no harmful additives, such as sulfur or phosphorus.
- This long lasting fluid is far superior to conventional synthetic fluids and contains nothing that could be harmful.
- This product meets or exceeds API MT-1, Eaton Transmission Div., 164 rev 7, Mack Truck TO-A Plus, International Truck TMS 6816, and other applications requiring non-EP lubricants.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.