Skip to content
- Guarantees lower oil temperatures, for longer oil life and less metal fatigue
- Provides a tougher, thicker oil film for maximum protection against metal to metal contact
- Has higher lubricity for faster acceleration and more RPM's
- Protects against oil cavitation (foaming), a must for higher revving engines.
- Slows oil burning and raises oil pressure in worn engines.
- Provides better protection against cold weather dry starts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.