- Front liners for Wrangler JL and Wrangler Unlimited JL models. Fits all trim levels
- Front floor liners are custom molded to fit your Jeep Wrangler.
- For correct fit, it is necessary to remove the factory floor mats before installing your new floor liners. However, do not remove the factory-installed carpeting.
- Liners are made from an engineering resin that is lightweight and extremely tough and durable.
- Clean with a damp cloth or sponge
- If using a cleaner, 409® or Glass Plus® work well. Use of Armor All®, Son-of-a-Gun® or similar items is discouraged as these products make the liners slick.
Prior to installing your liners, slide both front row seats completely back as this will allow easier access to the floor. With this done, install the liners, positioning them as shown above. Take care that the liners are snapped onto the factory floor mat retaining posts. With the liners installed, reposition the front seats as desired.